Bondtech CHT Coated Brass Nozzle 5 pack
These are nozzles for High Flow applications
They are manufactured by Bondtech in-house,
and will fit the following hotends/blocks:
- Mosquito® / Magnum
- Mosquito® Liquid
- Mosquito® Magnum+
- E3D V4, V5 and V6 blocks
- E3D Chimera and Kraken
- RepRap M6
- 5 units per pack;
- Includes the following sizes : 0.60, 0.8, 1.0, 1.4 and 1.8mm;
- Optimized for 1.75mm filament;
- Compatible with 2.85mm filament.
- Requires 6mm wrench
Main Bondtech CHT® Advantages
- Higher melt capacity by increasing the surface area of the heating walls
- Affordable price
- Machined with ultra-precision
- Brass nozzle with Nickel coated surface
- Follows nozzle standards:
- RepRap (M6×1×7.5×12.5)
- MK8 (M6×1×5×13)
- May be used with 1.75 or 2.85mm hotends.
Advantages of the Bondtech CHT® technology:
Bondtech CHT® nozzles split the filament into 3 thinner strands allowing to melt the material from within. In doing so, the material melts faster and higher flow rates can be used.
Core Heating is a patented technology
Registration number: EP3445568A1
Nozzles for 3D printers made of metal with at least one or a multitude of holes to increase the surface area of the heating walls.
Advantages of the Nickel Coating
A Nickel coating is applied to our Coated Brass nozzles to provide protection against corrosion, erosion, and abrasion. Nickel coated nozzles have more corrosion resistance and lower coefficient of friction, which allows slicker feeding of material and delays plastic adhesion to the nozzle's surface.
Use this nozzle with the following materials: